Now I'm not going to say that the weight gain was horrible or even out of control, because I understand where it came from and how this was a "one time thing." Week 6 has been abnormal for me. My sister made the big move into her luxurious new home and I was a member of the 4 day moving crew. I exercised in the morning and then lifted heavy boxes and furniture until it was time to pass out at night. It was a total body workout.
So where did the weight gain come from? Where it always comes from, fast food! I don't cook unless no one is home and I'm starving. However, I wasn't at home and believe me no one had intentions of cooking. Instead the week was filled with one fast food meal after another. The fact that I only gained .5 lbs isn't bad at all, seeing since I feel like my body has toned up quite a bit. My face is also looking a bit thinner as well.
My exercise this week has been motivating. Each day I increased my workout in some way and felt a flow of energy that could last me another workout. However, I didn't want to hurt myself so I stopped working out on a high note each day.
WALK 2 RUN - WEEK 2
days: 6 active days
time: 40 minute minimum
walk 5 min (3.0), run 5 (4.5)
walk 5 min (3.1), run 5 (4.5)
walk 5 min (3.2), run 1-5 (4.5)
walk 5 min (3.3), max incline 8 min (3.0)
walk 2 min (3.0), walk 5 min (>2.5)
Week 6 resulted in 180.5 lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment